***** Quotes from the Great Thinkers in the World ****
- It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts
– John Wooden
- “Even good habits are hard to break.”
- “If you stay ready, you don’t have to get ready.”
- – Will Smith
- “To appreciate heaven well, tis good for a man to have some fifteen minutes of hell.”
- “You make mistakes when you try” – Barak Obama
- “YES WE CAN” – Barak Obama
- “We don’t fear the future, we shape it” – Barak Obama
- “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Don’t bend don’t break” – Seal
- “We have a motto in my family when they go low, we go high” – Michelle Obama
- “My shrink says you don’t get what you want, you get what you think you deserve” – Sarah Silverman
- “Fail early, often fail, fail forward” – Will Smith
- “I’m bruised but not broken” – Joss Stone
- “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse.”
– Walt Disney
- “Everyone needs wake-up calls.”
– Shelly Mallon
- “That’s life, you got to roll with it. If you don’t roll with it, you’ll roll under it” – Dr. John
- “Many artists keep striving for greatness, and I tell them to let go of striving for it and let their greatness happen” – Seal
- “I used to be a guy who was experiencing the Universe, but now I feel like the Universe experiencing a guy” – Jim Carrey
- “I’m glad I’m not me” – Bob Dylan
- “Pain is just weakness leaving the body.”
- “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.”
– Colin Powell
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough” – Albert Einstein
THE LIGHT (99):
- “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”
– Rahm Emanuel
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.”
-Ursula K. LeGuin
- “However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” – Stanley Kubick
LOVE HOW YOU LIVE:
- “Live every day as the last”
– Steve Jobs
- “For those of us who now have more yesterdays than tomorrows, its about making the world a better place for our children” – Bill Clinton
- “The Purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.”
– Robert Byrne
- “I’m pissed off for greatness.”
– Ray Lewis
- “Passion is access to power.”
– Marcia Wieder
- Man is not disturbed by events, but by the view, he takes of the event!” — Epictetus
*** Affirmations & Quotes to Anchor Your Mind To Aim Higher ***
THE SIMPLE LIFE:
- I am Living Simply
- There is always time for you to try a new path in life.
- You’ll accomplish more later if you take some time for yourself.
- Your character is the cornerstone of success.
- An expert is someone that knows so much about so little.
MIND CLEAR ORGANIZED:
- Your mind is filled with new ideas, make use of them.
- Solution thinking.
- If you don’t program yourself, life will program you.
LOVE HOW YOU LIVE:
- Look for the good.
- Life is not a problem to be solved but rather a mystery to be lived.
- Your life will be happy and peaceful.
- You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true.
- Everybody feels lucky for having you as a friend.
- You have a warm heart and are well admired.
- Get Inspired.
- Your fortune is not something to find but to unfold.
- Find the off button to your mind
- A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
- You will be rewarded for your patience and understanding
- All the answers you need are right there in front of you.
THE SALES DOCTOR:
- Embrace the grind.
- You have a necessary new business development shaping up.
- A leader is powerful to the degree he empowers others.
- Inspect what your Expect
- You have executive ability.
- Your flair for the creative takes an essential place in your life.
- You are careful and systematic in your business arrangements.
- Your present plans are going to succeed.
- Plan On It
- Part of how you develop are from the scars from the battles which grow into callouses
- Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
- If you live out of your imagination, you live out of your potential.
- Keep up the excellent work. You will be rewarded.
- Innovate or Die
- The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.
- Your courage will guide your future.
- Be direct. Usually one can accomplish more that way
- Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
- Think in terms of one sentence at a time.
- The superior man is usually modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions.
WIN THE HOUR:
- You should be able to undertake and complete anything.
- Your greatest assets are your earning ability. Your most excellent resource is your time.
- A healthy body will benefit you forever
- Just Do It
- Get knocked down 7 times & get up 8
- Live Strong
- Education is the ability to meet life’s situations.
- Another day to get better” – Giants training camp
- The real value is in the practice
- Every day is a challenge – SU Gym
Make Somebody Happy Make Somebody Strong:
- The Best way to clear yourself up is to clear up someone else.
Clear Mind Healthy Planet:
IAM honored with growth; IAM supported within the movement; IAM sustained within purpose; IAM living simply; IAM choice within a moment; IAM living potential within each moment; IAM living momentum; IAM stillness in action; IAM celebrating the beauty of wisdom; IAM trusting life; IAM realizing life